Monday, June 28, 2010

Knitting Instructions on a Social Networking Site ~ Another Social Networking Site


Social Bookmarking 

"Knitting Instructions-Beginners who are interested in knitting should follow basic knitting instructions like practicing with light weight knitting needles and using light weight yarn." 

You must register and log in but what a wonderful helpful site for any knitter.

You can submit your own content, post, ask questions, get help.  What a neat site.  I joined and will keep you posted on any new "stuff" I learn.  I love these social sites.


Lots of info but if it's KNITTING you're interested in, do a search.  The search box is on the right.  If it's CROCHETING you're interest in, you can search that, too.

Have fun socializing about your favorite craft.  I'll be back later.  I'm going to go socialize in my new social site!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment