Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How To Knit, How to Crochet, Free Patterns and More ! 

 


I have decided to create a blog for people that love to knit, crochet and do other forms of needlework but just might need a little bit of help.

This blot will be chock full of books, Youtube videos, pattern help, stitch helps, etc. If there's anything you have a question about, let me know and I will search the Net for you and post it here for others that may need the information, too.

I hope this becomes a very comprehensive blog and will be able to help everyone. In the next few days, I will be posting some helps I think are important for everyone until I get a special request. I know you could do the searching yourself but many don't have time nor maybe the speed of processing and opening blogs and web site. I can do all that for you and will be posting it for everyone to use.

If you have a favorite blog, web site or Youtube that you find helpful maybe others will, too, so pass it along to me and I will post it here.

Tell all your friends and come back often. Let's work together and help those that are needing the help. I have had over 50 years experience in knitting and crocheting and have tried my hand at many other forms of needlework. I veered off and became a craft designer using craft supplies like paint, buttons, clay, etc and have over 200 published designs. I found my way back to needlework and here's where I'll stay.

Come back and please share this blog with your needlework friends.

thank you!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment