Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cutting a Steek or Cabling Without a Cable Needle


Cutting a Steek or Cabling Without a Cable Needle

Cutting a steek or cabling without a cable needle are just two of the amazing helps you can find on this wonderful blog.


You'll find the information along the right side in that column.  Check out her patterns, free ones, too, and make sure you take a peek at some of the blogs listed in her blog roll.

Knitting to Stay Sane

Let me know what you think.  I'm interested in know what you'd like to see.

This is part of her "About Me" bio.

Me
My name is Glenna, and I live near Toronto, Ontario. Having learned to knit as a child, I would say that I became a true “Knitter” more than six years ago while studying for my PhD, as a form of stress relief and distraction. I finished the PhD and kept on knitting anyway. I have since added knitting design and teaching to my repertoire, have been producing knitting patterns for self-publication and for independent yarn dyers for several years, have a yarn stash with a life of its own, and I am never without a project no matter where I am. In fact, I once cut a steek while riding a bus, and lived to tell the tale. I believe in challenging myself and knitting without fear. My patterns have been featured in Canadian Living Magazine, Knitty, Magknits, and online through Ravelry and Patternfish. I have designed for Tanis Fiber Arts, Indigodragonfly Yarns, The Sweet Sheep, and others.........

No comments:

Post a Comment